Happy happy birthday Joshua!
I planned a teddy bear picnic for the kids.
I bought boxes and painted them and added the kids name to the box. That was their picnic box.
It was filled with a hot dog and a juice - Very simple.
For games: we did a Teddy bear toss
Treasure hunt - running all over the place trying to get the clues.
Fishing
Bubbles
Pass the parcel
Kick - hit the pinata which I made the kids loved it
we feel it was the best party we have done... It has only taken us three and a half years to get there!
We had two cakes one my sister made which I was very very impressed with Thank you Natalie and Jolene you guy's did a fantastic job.
The other was one which Colin's sister organised for us which was also cute so we ended up having two cakes.
We had pressie time nad all the kids had a ball opening Joshua's presents as he ws not interested.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment