Week End Drama
10~12 July 2009
Well for the past two weeks our cleaner has not pitched at work. No phone call of explanation and in the world we live in I am now worried that she might have been badly attacked or worse. But with no phone number how do I even look for her... So as a result Friday after work is clean up time...
Saturday Daniel decided to throw the chest of draws on to the bed ans just missed him praise the Lord but what a mess to clean as all the clutter that was on the top was now on the bed and I now had no choice but to clean it all up....Charming...
Craig and Karen were coming over for supper and well un pre pared Carmen got up about 15 minutes before they were due to arrive. We ahd a lovely time and watched a movie all snuggled up due to the cold.
We went to St James Church and I was impressed as I had not been there in a while things seem to be improving.We stayed and chatted to Craig and Ian upstairs... and then Daniel fell asleep on the way home at least his tummy was full. We chatted in the car until Daniel woke up. We watched a movie that afternoon too thanks to Karin lending us the movie Fireproof, I thought is was absolutely Brilliant.
