Thursday, June 9, 2011

Birthday celebrations

Daniel turns 4

Well I iced my very first cake... The theme was doggy's and I did not have a clue what to do when Daniel said he wanted a doggie party but the Internet came to my rescue and we got the invitations and some games to play.
I had paw prints leading to the front door and through the house. I had material for them to put tails on and they could decorate their own collar with stamps and crayons which I had cut and stapled. I put a picture of a dog on each party box and they had to find the correct one and I messed up on this one as I did not check which boxes versed doggie pics were used. They still had fun.
party games were a treasure hunt
Toss the doggie in the box
hit the pinata with paw prints on it.

The kids all had a good time but we were sad to have missed my nephews party who was on the same day. Will post some pics soon.