Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sleep Walking

Oh what a fright I got last night when I heard a stumble and then Daniel Yell as if he got injured so I jumped up and out of bed to see what happened. I got there only to find my poor little boy out of his got and on the floor near his rocking chair... I can only imagine he was trying to climb on the chair and he fell off. I took him back to his cot and we went straight back to sleep.

I on the other hand was so wound up that I could not fall asleep again which to me felt like forever.

This morning when I went to wake him up he was exhausted did not want a botty or food just wanted more sleep.
He had a scar on his nose so he must have fallen during the night.

No comments: