Well I have not posted anything for a while so let do an update!
As you may have heard or read I found out I was expecting baby No 2 which was really awesome news and we were all very excited but I started spotting soon after finding out I was pregnant and when I went to the gynaecologist he saw was the sack around the baby.
Two weeks later I started getting cramps and the spotting increased I believed I was having a miscarriage I saw the Doctor and He did a scan which saw that the sack was now gone and that there was a few blood clots remaining.
I decided to let it all pass naturally and if it is not all gone when I see the Doctor on the 14th of April I may reconsider this decision.
I have taken some time of work just to think about and grieve the loss of a baby,pregnancy and I found it so much easier having made up my mind before even going to the doctor.
It is amazing how much one can know by trusting your feelings and instincts.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment