Monday, February 16, 2009

our family is expanding!

Our family is growing bigger!

Well just this past week Colin, Daniel and I were all ill and on Tuesday morning I went to a Doctor who I had never been to before. When I met him I was not to thrilled about him being my Doctor but as it turned out he was a really nice guy.I got booked off work for Tuesday and Wednesday. We had a blood test done which confirmed that I am pregnant with Baby No 2. So far I have been very lucky I only really want to bring up while brushing my teeth and smells have not affected me yet.

I am now only 6 weeks and I am not sure witch gynaecologist to use as I know the one I used the last time is good I just preferred the personality of the one who actually delivered Daniel

No comments: