Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Daniel's second Birthday

























































































































Daniel's second Birthday!






























Well we sarted Sunday on a bad note! I think we were all tired but never the less we went to church (TCC) and then went to Colin's sister's place to drop some things we borrowd. We then went home packed a bad to go picnic with Ouma and Oupa.We needed to stop a Pick n Pay to grab some more rolls and vianas. Daniel I and Ouma went into the shop.When we came out some guy had parked Colin in and said he knocked his car. There was no mark on our car and this guy did not have a licence and his number plate was in the windscreen.















He knew the policmen as he called him by name on the telephone.The cops took a statement did not fine him for one not having a license with him and secondly not having a number plate. What a way to spend first off a Sunday and secondly Daniels birrthday.















This guy's girlfriend got all defensive when we questioned her about the Number plate and called us names ect.















The cop came over and said we must get in the car and I told him No I would not. I have a little one and it is hot in the car. So we went for a walk in Pick n Pay.






























We went to the beach and Daniel had a great time playing in the sand!















When we got home we opened some presents and the it was bath,story,and bed time.















Dad went to church and I tidied the house!













































This other guy called the cops and we may have to go to court so sort it out!

No comments: