Monday, April 6, 2009

Train Party









































































































































Party!

I started baking on Thursday night and got to bed rather late. Friday night we went to pick Daniel up and went to the Pick n Pay to buy the last minute things. When we arrived home we had to get the birthday boy to bed. I spent the rest of the night baking and making pastries.I went to bed at around 3am and could not sleep from about 6am. I eventually got up and rushed preparing the food and putting up stations for the train party!

Thankfully most of our guests were late and Daniel woke up just in time for his party!!!
We did not do any structured games they all just played with whatever they wanted to!

We had stations called Present Station,Sand Station,Water Station,Drawing Station,Puzzle and book Station,Toy Station,ball station and an animal station.

The kids all had loads of fun and lots of food and sweets to eat.

Colin's sister made the cake for me,she really does make stunning cakes!!!

No comments: