Bubs~
Well I found out I was pregnant again on Father's Day after the fourth test.I went for a blood test which confirmed it. I then made an appointment with Dr Alberts and had my first scan done at 9 week and two days.All looked good according to the scan.
I went for a down syndrome scan on the 14th of August (almost 13 weeks) and It was so special seeing clearly how bubs has developed.
Everything came back clear and our chances for a healthy baby are good. I am praying that we won't have the same as last time.Daniel was not growing inside his Mommy as he should so we had to go the C - Section route which I was not happy about.He also spent 8 days at Constantiaberg Clinic due to being prem and not being able to suck properly so they had to bottle feed and then tube feed the balance untill he was able to drink a full bottle.
We found out the sex of bubs but not sure if I should write that here as some people might prefer a surprise.
I have been feeling tired all the time and least of all the morning sickenss at night around supper time. and I am 16 weeks when is it going to end???
