Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NIGHT TIME ROUTINE,SLEEP

NIGHT TIME ROUTINE.

16 SEPTEMBER 2009

well ever since Daniel was sick a few months back our night time routine was ruined. Bed time happened much later than any of us liked. Hence my decision to force Daniel to sleep at no later than 8:30 and in his own room all by his lonesome.
We did our bath time routine and then we had stories and prayer time and then the battle began.

We had screaming, banging on the door. Calling for Oupa then Dadda and even I got called.

I went in after about 10 minutes of screaming and asked if he wanted a tissue to blow his nose he said "Uh" (meaning yes) and thought that gave him a ticket out of his room but instead he was told to stay in his room I will bring it to him. I then tucked him into bed, Told him I loved him and was only doing this because I wanted what was best for him.Daniel put himself to sleep and we all had a good nights sleep for a change. I have to get him in a routine before baby no 2 arrives early next year.