30~01 November
What we got up to this week end.
Daniel got bitten on his ear. Thankfully it was not too deep and did not need any medical attention.
The tenant at my Southfield flat has moved out …. He did not give two months notice and I am frantically trying to get another tenant. I had two viewings for Friday but they did not show up. URGH…..
Saturday I had to find a present for a friend of ours and while we were at the shops Nols (My Cousin) phoned to let us know that Colin’s parents were involved in an accident. . Daniel started throwing a tantrum so Colin took him out the shop so I could have some peace while shopping. When I arrived at the car my other cousin Shannon had called and asked if she could come over for a while before we head out again. So Colin went to pick her up and I put Daniel down for his afternoon nap. So sadly her son and Daniel never got to play together.
We made a mad dash to drop them at home, the kids enjoyed eating chips along the way… and we eventually arrived at the picnic.That was quite chilled after the morning of rushing around....
We popped in at Colin’s folks to see how they were doing, they are fine but the car is badly damaged in the front. We stayed to watch the Rugby. It was a very busy day for the little chap.
Sunday we went to church and on our way there Daniel had a tantrum of note he grabbed my glasses and bent them….. I was not very impressed with the little dude. He had a nice long sleep that afternoon. And was a happy chap after that.
That is pretty much what we got up to this week end.
