LIfe has been hectic at the moment.
We went to my nieces first little play with her play group. Which was very sweet but made me realise I would not like to send Daniel there. The play was centred around father christmas ect...
We went to my Sister for a catch up afterwards and left Daniel there to play while we did some viewings at the flat.
Birthdays: We were invited to celebrate our Niece's 14th birthday. Which was really nice and relaxed except that I was bathing,feeding and trying to calm Daniel down for bed something which other people just do not understand. We sang happy birthday and made our way home.
Daniel was so wired it took and hour and a half for him to settle down. Which meant he went to sleep about 10:00 pm very very late indeed.
Christmas Shopping.
We had planned to do all the christmas shopping together but since we spent such a long time in Nucleas Toys and then went to the Wimpy for something to eat.When we looked again it was sleep time. So Colin took Daniel home for a nap and I continued shopping with no distractions. I bought all the presents i need and they are wrapped up so now all I need to do is put up the Christmas tree. the lights and decorations and hand out my Christmas cards.
We have been asked to help family members of ours who are really battling and have lossed both their parents in the past year. So i will be doing a food hamper as a christmas gift. They need alot of prayers as they have had a tough child hood and are currently on drugs.
