Thursday, December 3, 2009

When little ones are sick

03 December 2009.
Well last night Daniel came home with a fever and was not such a happy camper.He had an early bath and as usual did not want to go and sleep. We read stories put his stickers from the advent calendar onto his sticker book and we read stories where I was told to read more and more and then finally he fell asleep.

He woke up during the night and I eventually went to sleep on his bed with him on the cot mattrress and Colin got to sleep through all the fuss through the night well so it seems because he did not know about it this morning.I am exhausted though because I had way too little sleep. I did enjoy the closeness of being with my little boy during the night. I think he really feels the facts of time constraints with him.