Thursday, February 24, 2011

My baby is one.











































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Joshua you are such a blessing to us. I thank God for you and what you have brought into our lives.
You were born at 35+ weeks but you were such a strong little fellow you weighed a mere 3.335kg.
You were such an easy baby I would feed and change you and put you in the cot and you would put yourself to sleep. I would also just sit and hold you and look at you so small and so cute.


You first smiled was at six weeks.

You were a breast fed baby. Till I started expressing milk for you and you took both breast milk and formula milk.
You love your food the only time you do not want to eat is if you are feeling sick.

You sat by yourself for the first time at 8 months.
Your first word was mama
But now you say Dada all the time but only Mama when you are cross.
You love your big brother and he loves you oh so much.
you learnt to crawl on Christmas day. You were 11 months at the time.

You pull yourself up on to anything you can.
You love crawling outside.
You hate nappy changes.
You love playing in water.
you have 7 teeth: four at the top and three at the bottom.