Well this is what happens in our home in the morning's. Colin and I get ready for work.Bags are packed with bottles and food for the day. After tidying. I wake Daniel up at 6:30 am for breakfast and at 6:45 Daniel gets dressed brushes teeth and hair with the help of one of us of course. We then leave the house at 7:00 drop Daniel off at Ouma and oupa.And off we go to work for the day.
I get home at around 17:30 start supper,hang washing,tidy up.ect Daniel gets home at around 18:15 with his Daddy and then we have supper.Just after 19:00 Daniel has his bath. Inbetween is play time.7:45 is time in his room where we will read a story together as a famliy.We have prayer time. Then we kiss Daniel good night and by then he is ready for his cot.Needless to say it is pretty hectic during the week.
My Dad comes to us twice a week for supper. One more hungry mouth to feed but we all enjoy having him.I escpecially feel sorry for my Dad as he is so lonely.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment