Well I found out I was pregnant just after our Friend Teresa's wedding.As that night after celebrating Colin's birthday as well. We got home and I went straight to the bathroom and well you can imagine what happened in there. On Sunday we did the test and I still could not believe it.But went to the Doc on Monday and he confirmed I was pregnant then made an appointment with a Gynaecologist. Yeah we saw the baby's heart beat and all was good.
I however felt nauseas all the time and when brushing teeth that was the all time low and the smell of food cooking BAAAAAAAAAD.
At around about 32 weeks I ended up in hospital due to a light bleed.Which seemed to stop but had to spend the night in hospital. Colin had just left when the nurse came to check up on me and asked if I was in any pain I said no why. She replied that the machine was showing that I am having contractions and well I was not prepared for a baby yet. I had nothing. I could not sleep after that.I kept on worrying what would happen if I had this baby so early.
Well nothing happened and the next day I went home. We then discovered later on that Daniel was not growing enough inside my tummy.We had a difficlt descission to make as I wanted natural birth.So my gynaecologist was going away but before he did so he had to check up on us and make sure all was well.He felt that Daniel should be born as soon as possible as we would grow better. That was tough as he was leaving the next day. It was a complete stranger that would do the procedure.Well we met with the Doc that would do it and he was such a nice guy.I was cool about the whole thing and said ok whatever needs to be done.Colin was stressed out by this whole thing.the next moring I went into hospital and I was still fine but I tell when I was taken into the theatre I could not stop crying.It was the weirdest thing.I told the Doctor no you cannot do this. But then I went through with it in the end.Just as well as the cord was around his neck so all I can say is God is Goooood.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment