Death
My Mom had a mild heart attack without knowing it and then was not feeling great so went to the Doctor whom then informed her and booked her into hospital for observations. When we went to visit my mom she told us to say good bye as it would be the last time we would be able to talk to her.
I did not think to much about it,at that age the last thing I wanted to grasp was that my mommy was not coming home.
The next morning while getting ready for school. The Doctor phoned and told us to come to the hospital right away. When we got there it was to late. My Mom was gone and she knew it was going to happen.
I had a lot of Questions about what happened like why my mommy and what did I do wrong and all sorts of questions as what could we have done differently.
In some ways I think I even blamed my Dad as why he did not do something.
My Dad took the news Badly and I tried to block it out and I did a good job of it until my one cousin and his girlfriend (now Wife) came over we spent a lot of time with them. I remember them telling me to stop and they hugged me and that's when I burst into tears.
The funeral was a hard thing for me to deal with But I got through it.I remember them telling me to touch my mom and I did not want to. I did in the end. But I think I would rather not have done that, and just remembered my mom the way she was and not her cold body lying there.
This has been one of the most difficult experiences I have had.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment