Tuesday, November 11, 2008










































Week end Fun



Well on Friday I had a really bad day at work, stressing about paying a special levy which was supposed to come out of our bond as we thought we had a flexi bond turns out we don't.To top it all off my cleaner did not pitch so I had to go home and clean the house.
Saturday while I was ironing Colin(My Husband) asked me for the papers I faxed off and I said to him just look.and we had a huge fight.... so we did not do anything for the rest of the day. Sunday I stayed at home and Colin took Daniel to church we then went to the church Braai and had a great time. We also went to see the baboons down the road. We then went to De Oog to show Daniel the ducks.
Came home and did the usual Sunday chores.
Daniel can now say Car and Duck....

No comments: