Monday, November 17, 2008











We had a good week end spent as a family and with freinds. On Friday we did our grocery shopping and then I made Pitza's and we got Daniel off to bed. On Saturday we spent a bit of time around the house and Daniel was listening to his cd from the my first CD and he loved listening to head,shoulders knees and toes and he came through to find us with a box infront of his face Dancing saying Ah Ah Ah to the music It was to cute.We went to buy our Niece a present and then I had to make a potatoe bake for our evening in the northern Subourds with freinds. It was really great catching up with everybody.



Sunday we went to Church and then went up to Senders to Chat to some freinds. On a sadder note we went to the hospital on Sunday evening to see Lesley in hospital.

We got home a little bit on the late side and Daniel did not want to go to bed as ususal.

All the chores were done and I could relax.

No comments: