Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week end Fun

Week - End Fun
23 -25 January

Friday afternoon we went to pick Daniel up from Ouma and Oupa's house and boy was he misreble thankfuly that stopped when we got to the shop and did our grocery shopping. Talk about getting the chores done.Came home had supper and then the plan was to watch a movie but Colin went inside and put Daniel to bed and then put himself to bed to. So I sat up doing crafty things for Daniel's party in April.
I started watching a movie by myself and fell asleep tooo.

Saturday morning was up early to get the dog to the vet to have her stitches taken out that was quicker than I expected Daniel went for his nap but screamed his head off as no one was with him.I did some more craft and I am getting there. Oh I did not tell you I found some paint for me to use on the margerine tubs.This party thing is comong together...
I got ready packed bags and all the rest because Daniel was going to sleep over at his cousins house. Dropped Daniel off and off we went to Nazli's birthday party held at the Winchester Mansions Hotel in Sea Point. That was really nice and the food was good. We then went to some place for a drink with Craig and Karin and got home quite late.

Sunday morning went to pick Daniel up who was already swinging in the park... Poor kid was exhausted and had to go to creche that morning.We were on creche duty on Sunday morning and i found the security thing an issue as there was no real control at the door which made me feel a little bit uneasy... Tow kids manged to open the door and if I was not there they could have gone walkies...
Came home made lunch and had a chilled afternoon.
Thats all for now...

No comments: