Quiet Week end.
Well on Friday when fetching Daniel I mentioned to Colin' mom that it stains and she got up set with me and went off to wash the pants but really I did not mean it like that. So when we left there Colin went off at me for what or how I said what I did but really he was not even there.
We went to my sis Nats and the three kids had a ball but Colin and I were not on talking terms at all.So when we got home I decided I would watch some television and just sleep on the coach. Saturday came and we were still not talking to each other. So he did his thing and I did mine.
Sunday we went to church and then to the shop and I made lunch and we were kind of talking.
Monday morning came and Colin' parents were not talking to me either.So I just carried on as normal then Colin said that his parents say I do not always greet them now really get real.....
We have had our share of arguments due to meddling in - laws trust me.......
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment