Saturday morning I cleaned my house in peace with out ant interuptions and then headed to collect the boys for a little bit before dropping them off again so we could head to the Rugby was aweseome being at the game but it was a pathetic game to say the least.We grabbed a bite to eat before collecting our boys who had harldy seen Mommy and Daddy. Joshua was already sleeping and Daniel was very tired.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Date Night
Date Night with friends.. We were invited to the Ocean Basket on Friday eveing. We decided that we would eat at home as it is much cheaper on the pocket and due to the fact that I have to make food for the boys anyway so we got their in time to enjoy some dessert and have a chat with our newly wedded friends Craig and Karin and some others.It was nice to be out with friends again as lately I have felt that I have not had the patience I should have so it did do me the world og good.
