Sunday, July 24, 2011

Death part 2

Death - Telling Daniel

I sent Daniel to school as normal but Daddy was home....

When he came home I told him that I have something that I have to talk to him about and I said that his Oupa (Mommy's Oupa) got ill during the night and that he had gone to be with Jesus. He said ok lets go and see him as Jesus would make him better so that we can see him again. OH to have the faith like a 4 year old.

Now because Oupa lived by Aunty Natalie I had to come up with something and fast or he would want to look for him saying see his car is there. Jesus made him better. So I promptly said he no longer has any pain but he is with Jesus but when we look up at the sky tonight and we see all the stars we will see Oupa looking down at him and he thankfully accepted my answer and when we got back from my wonderful sister who even made us supper that evening. We did see "Oupa" looking down at us.